An avid Editor & Videographer. You've always had an eye for detail and you love capturing moments because you believe that they speak a thousand words. Through videography, you enable viewers to savour that moment intensely over and over again. You take your craft very seriously because of your burning passion and you're thirsting to take your abilities to a whole new level. Does this sound like you? A camera-geek and an editing wizard with a love for personal development and exceptional people skills? Look no further if you just nodded excitedly because you will fit this role like a puzzle piece!
• Support all on-set production needs including lighting, videography, audio etc.
• Execute all needed basic post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and color correction.
• Quality control of all deliverables while maintaining excellent communication with project manager.
• Archiving RAW and completed projects according to given standards.
• Managing and working across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines.
• Brainstorming and pitching ideas.
• Basic experience with Adobe CC (Premiere, After Effects).
• Basic knowledge in animation / motion design.
• Basic experience with cameras.
• Proven experience in editing (please provide portfolio)
• Execute all needed basic post-production tasks including video/audio editing, color grading, and motion design.
• Excellent command of English and an effective collaborator
• Work full time in our Petaling Jaya office.
The Ideal Junior Editor & Videographer:
• Innovation mentality and resourcefulness.
• Ability to troubleshoot, manage and maintain work processes and procedures.
• A fast learner who is excited to expand his/her skills.
• Organised and able to work both independently and with a team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. May the odds be ever in your favor.